Scribo Ergo Sum - I Write, Therefore I Am

Scribo Ergo Sum - I Write, Therefore I Am
Words Are The Wings We Use To Fly

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Am The Diva - Weekly ZenTangle Challenge - #27

This week's I Am The Diva Zentangle Weekly Challenge is Number 27 and is titled "Duo-Tangle". It was a real challenge for me because both of the patterns you are supposed to use are ones I have never used. But, I did my best with my first try and I will tell you, it looked better in my head than it came out on paper! So, I decided to give it a try one more time.

Miss Diva?? I have one request - for your awesome slide-show, please use just the two close-ups - Thank You!!

My First Attempt (Close-Up)

My First Attempt (Full Page)
My Second Attempt (Close-Up)

My Second Attempt (Full Page)

Thank You, Diva, for giving me challenges that are fun and functional :-)  I've enjoyed all I've learned just by taking part in your weekly challenges.

5 comments:

  1. for a first down, this is it! Simple but effective and clear. (traduction google)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you created a frame in the second one. Nice job on them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fun! especially like the first one XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tangles.. like how you framed it too.. great tangles!

    ReplyDelete