Scribo Ergo Sum - I Write, Therefore I Am

Scribo Ergo Sum - I Write, Therefore I Am
Words Are The Wings We Use To Fly

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Am The Diva - Weekly ZenTangle Challenge - #1

Yes, for one of my first ZenTangles of 2012 I went all the way back to the beginning of I Am The Diva's challenges! I chose to work with #1 - "Simplicity".   For it I used the two tangle patterns of AHH and DL NEBULA.  I completed this challenge a little differently than the others. I used it to fill in the blank side of my youngest son's birthday card from the family Elf on the Shelf, Chippy Junior, who made a special trip back for his birthday with Santa's permission. Between Chippy Junior surprising him and getting the snow he wished for, he had a great birthday! He thought it was the coolest thing that he got a card from Chippy Junior, Santa & everyone at the North Pole!  Here's the final result:

Front of card



Inside of card
ZenTangle Challenge #1 - Simplicity (It's the magic!)

Complete Inside of Card







No comments:

Post a Comment